Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Jawbone















JAWBONE
the University @ Albany's
graduate student-run reading series
presents

flim forum press' Oh One Arrow

Friday, January 19th
Red Square (388 Broadway)
7pm

featuring performances by:
Pierre Joris, Lori Anderson Moseman, Adam Golaski,
Matthew Klane, Eric Gelsinger, Christopher Fritton,
John Cotter, and Aaron Lowinger

Oh One Arrow will be for sale
$18

directions:
take Central Ave. and continue
as Central turns into Washington Ave., then State St.
take a right on Broadway (bottom of long hill)
Red Square is on the right, one block down
(corner of Broadway and Hudson)

2 comments:

DWx said...

I plan on being there, reserve a copy for me, & I hope Lori will bring a copy of her book.
I put a link to your Blog on my new Blog dwlcx.blogger.com.

Matthew Klane said...

hey dWx, right on. and i'll see you the night before, at the third thursday. -mk